Monday, December 26, 2022

Promotional Art


In this section, I decided to share the artwork I had the opportunity create for others, whether its various conventions, furmeets, and commissioned work for webcomics as well!

In 2023,
I was approached to create a promotional art piece/print for the webcomic Beyond the Western Deep Volume 3!

Back in early-2020, I was hired to be on the artist team for the Golden State Fur Con! The art team was given assignments on what sort of artwork to do for the convention as far as promotional material, signage, badge art, and merch as well.

Here are the pieces I got to work on!


These were created for what was to be "GSFC 2020", however due to COVID, the con was pushed to "GSFC 2022", which explains the dates being changed from 2020 to 2022 on the art, before the convention happened!



With the convention being Studio 54 themed, the art team all got to redraw 70's album covers!
I got to do Saturday Night Fever, with Travolta being a White German Shepherd (like Bolt!), and the Beegees as Beech Martens!
 

These two are badge designs for Sponsor, and Sunday badges!


GSFC Poster

Originally drawn as a backpack merch design, but was used for GSFC 2022 t-shirts instead!



These three pieces were used for promotional purposes like signage and announcements!


In 2021, I was asked to do some work for the convention Aquatifur 2022!

Signage Piece

Promotional Art

Patron Badge design


I got to do their promotional art for their 2023 convention, which was a fun piece!




Promotional art done in 2020, for Painted Desert Fur Con 2021!



Ah, and now....the convention that never happened!
In 2017, I was asked to do the artwork for the upcoming Califur 2018, a western theme!
Long story short, the con went under. 0_o
But here's some art, however!




Here's some fun ones from early 2022!
California local furmeet leader Scout Pawfoot, me, and some friends all got together in Spring 2022 and started to come up with an idea for a new furmeet for southern california, as we were all sitting at the park discussing it, I doodled a possible mascot! A golden bear, with elements of California mixed into his design, from his gold and blue color scheme, quail-like hair, love for surfing, the species of our state animal.... and thus Big B was born!

Here is the promotional artwork I got to create for the meet, which occurred April 9th, 2022!







More furmeet promotional arts!


Art for Fontana Furmeet for the Halloween Games flyer!

Mile Square Furmeet promo art!




No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO!

  Welcome!!! Hello!!! I'm Kosmo! I have spent the last 20+ years of my life dedicated to drawing...my lifelong passion! Welcome to my s...