Friday, January 13, 2023

Introductioooons!

 

Welcome!!!

Hello!!! I'm Kosmo! I have spent the last 20+ years of my life dedicated to drawing...my lifelong passion! Welcome to my site here! I sort of think of it as like a portfolio of sorts, its got a bunch of projects I've worked on and tons of art too!
I am a character designer/character artist, illustrator, storyboard/animatic-maker, and occasional animator. And, longtime enthusiast of things 70's/80's/and some 90's! As you can see....I love to draw, especially cartoon animals! As the artist behind the toon-animal art of Back To The Future, Seinfeld, and Columbo, I have lots of fun drawing them to share with you all! :) I love drawing other stuff as well, such as Mario Bros, FNaF, my Original Characters, and much more! As far as other arts go, I do love to dabble in other art mediums such as clay models, traditional art, costume building, and character performing!
Hmm, what else can I write here...I guess it'll come to me eventually, heh! Anywayyyyy-



Thanks for stopping by my Sketchbook! See ya around!
Instagram
Twitter

Youtube
Freelance Work Inquiries!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Introductioooons!

  Welcome!!! Hello!!! I'm Kosmo! I have spent the last 20+ years of my life dedicated to drawing...my lifelong passion! Welcome to my s...