Monday, November 17, 2025

HELLO!

 

Welcome!!!

Hello!!! I'm Kosperry, or just Kosmo! I have spent the last 25+ years of my life dedicated to drawing...my lifelong passion! Welcome to my site here! I sort of think of it as like a portfolio of sorts, its got a bunch of projects I've worked on and tons of art too!
I am a character designer/character artist, illustrator, storyboard/animatic-maker, and occasional animator. And, longtime enthusiast of things 70's/80's/90's/2000's! As you can see....I love to draw! I have lots of fun drawing art of my many interests such as Super Mario, Spider-Man, Smiling Friends, Five Nights At Freddy's, Seinfeld, Spongebob, Neopets, my own Characters....and much more stuff I like! :D As far as other arts go, I do love to dabble in other art mediums such as clay models, traditional art, costume building, and character performing!
Hmm, what else can I write here...I guess it'll come to me eventually, heh! Anywayyyyy-

Thanks for stopping by my Sketchbook! See ya around!
Instagram
Twitter

Youtube
Freelance Work Inquiries!


2 comments:

  1. Hello Mr.Kosperry, you indeed have incredible talent, and both those characters you draw or animate are a true testament to the Golden and Silver Age of Disney and Don Bluth....I hope you can help revive the traditional drawing animation, I really hope you do...and that way restore Dreamland to both children and adults alike, hopefully we will hear more of your projects

    ReplyDelete

HELLO!

  Welcome!!! Hello!!! I'm Kosperry, or just Kosmo! I have spent the last 25+ years of my life dedicated to drawing...my lifelong passio...