Sunday, December 25, 2022

Character Design for Animation


This section will have some of the work I've been hired to do for independent animation projects, mainly character designing! Its one of my favorite things to get an opportunity to do!


Character design for Arte Fact from Webkinz, that was featured in an animation short produced by Drawn by Daniel on Youtube!
As one who played Webkinz as a kid, seeing this guy when playing gem mining daily, I was happy to be brought onboard to work on the character!



 



In 2019, I got an opportunity to create the design and model sheets for the Stan Lee animated short, "Sessions With Stan" that was produced by Aron Fromm!




I was also brought on board to work on The Scaredy Cats pre-production team for character designs in 2022! Super fun stuff!



No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO!

  Welcome!!! Hello!!! I'm Kosmo! I have spent the last 20+ years of my life dedicated to drawing...my lifelong passion! Welcome to my s...