Friday, December 23, 2022

Arts and Crafts!

Arts and Crafts section!!!
I figured to post up some of these too, some random art, clay models, and costuming stuff!



These were some drawings from 2015 that my school asked me to draw as signage for events, back when I was a senior in High School!



Crayola Air Dry Clay Fox!



Doc Wolf that I made out of an old Funko Mini figurine, I used clay to shape my character around it and painted him as well!


Marty Fox head model made out of Air Dry Clay!




Columbo Fox head model I built when working on his redesign, to help me get a feel of it!











Kosmo and Columbo clay figures made back in 2021!



This was a bday gift for a friend, that I made using a Lion King Hyena toy and modeled it with clay, paint, and gloss to look like their character!


A refurb project I did using a Spirit Halloween mask, attempting to turn it into a slightly more realistic fox!



Character Costume of my Marty McFly Fox I built in late 2019!

Meeting the real Jennifer Parker in 2022!!! Worlds are colliding!



Costume of my main persona, Kosmo!





No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO!

  Welcome!!! Hello!!! I'm Kosmo! I have spent the last 20+ years of my life dedicated to drawing...my lifelong passion! Welcome to my s...