Saturday, December 24, 2022

Illustration Work

 

Here's some of the book illustrations I have done over the years! Its a blast getting to work with book related stuff!
Back in 2019, The Columbophile asked me if I wanted to help with his book The Columbo Companion by providing illustrations! I simply couldnt say no, hehe! Being a huge Columbo fan, its like a dream! The book was released in September 2022!

-

Book cover illustration I got to do this past summer 2023 for "Descendants of Ruin" by T.L Schneider! Neat lil critters to draw in a medieval castle-like setting!


-

I have also had the pleasure of working with A.J Mayall on his series of books starting back in 2019, where I've gotten to draw lotsa fun animal characters- my fav subject! :D





No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO!

  Welcome!!! Hello!!! I'm Kosmo! I have spent the last 20+ years of my life dedicated to drawing...my lifelong passion! Welcome to my s...